Monday, September 3, 2012

Direct Check the New Way Etsy Accepts Credit Cards

Here is some info on Direct Check (DC) now being used on Etsy...


I have just started using it but have noticed an surge in sales because of it...

These are my thoughts:
1) I got the direct shipping label print option that is only being given to a few shops...I love it but wish you could print out First Class International USPS labels.
2) Don't like the fact that giving a partial refund (ie if someone buys 10 items from shop you can't refund for one item of that group...just the whole group)
3) Don't like the 3 day hold on the $.
4) May find more problems as I go along because its new and I'm new to it.

Here is a helpful video produced by etsy the discusses DC:



and here is a great article with DC details:
http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2012/accepting-credit-cards-through-etsy/
Watch live streaming video from etsy at livestream.com

1 comment:

Fahmida Rahman said...

Useful article, I also would like to introduce Amazon & eBay Expert who are really professionals in their prfession. I have recently used them to setup my amazon and eBay store and they did awesome. It's Sellers Engine