Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photos with Personality

You need to add some personality to your jewelry photos. You can use live models (but not for pierced earring because of the yuck factor on the part of the buyer). Know that you model pictures can be copied and end up anywhere on the net so leaving off faces is good for security. I use my daughter for necklaces and myself for bracelets and rings. I also have purchased some props on eBay for picture taking. I find antique dishes, wicker purse, geodes and jewelry display stands...(I got two used necklace display stands from a jewelry storefor a few $ on eBay)  http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?rt=nc&LH_ItemCondition=2&_nkw=necklace%20display%20stands&_fln=1&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

The most attractive and easiest is just a silver colored mat board you can buy from picture framer or art stores.




No comments: